Google

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Virginia University

Few days ago, in Virginia University, miserable accident happened. That was accident of shooting at random by Korean young man. There were more than 30 dead people. In the people, there were professors protecting their students. They were very brave. I was so sad.... Why did the accident happen? Why can we buy a gun easily in America? Do that need for people realy? Do you think? Of course, I think that doesn't need. Selling a gun should stop.

2 comments:

FU said...

I was very shocked to hear the news. I was also surprised that the murderer was a Korean student. Why did the sad affair happened. I hope there will never be such a news.

T.K said...

It seems that some Koreans who live in the United States suffer from discrimination considerably. I think that a similar event are caused again as long as the immigrant discrimination is not stopped.