Google

Friday, April 20, 2007

Oversea Travel

I went sightseeing in South Korea with my friends about ten days ago. Because of lack of research, there were some surprising things to me. First, many stores except street stalls and covenience stores in downtown Myeongdong was open from 11:00 a.m. to10:00 p.m. I felt the shop hours too short to enjoy shopping. Next astonishment was some stores in Dongdaemun like 109 or MARUI CO., LTD. in Japan. Their tenants were small as if street stalls were gathered. Also, they were choked up with a lot of goods and there was no fitting room. The clerk, usually only a person, played with cellular phone dully. The sight was unbelievable because I am accustomed to big tenants and redunbant service in Japan. Maybe services are'nt respected and developed so much in South Korea. I ate much delicious food, walked around unknown town with my friends, and saw unfamiliar culture and people. Meeting many surprising things, I enjoyed this trip. Also, I rediscovered good points of Japan. Oversea travel gave much experience to me.

1 comment:

minnie said...

I have never been to South Korea, but I want to go there!
What is your best food?