Google

Saturday, April 14, 2007

SPY KIDS

Do you know the movie "SPY KIDS"? It was broadcast on TV yesterday in Japan. It is full of action and drama. Below is a plot of the movie. There was a normal family, father, mother, daughter and son. They live peacefully in America... The secret of the family is that the parents were excellent spies in the cold war era and retired now. One day, they are called by the boss because of the mission that looking for their colleagues(they are also spy, too) who were caught by the enemy . Children never know this fact that their parents are spies until the day comes. During the mission, the parents are fairly caught in the trap and tied by the enemy. Knowing that their parents are caught, the children start to save their parents.... I have not seen "SPY KIDS2", so I want to rent it soon. I recommend it as a good action movie. Please see it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this movie ,too! I enjoy to watch some spy-goods. I want it!

Kira said...

I like it, too! I like this director, Robert Rodriguez. I'm looking forward to his "Sin City2"!