Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

Packed Train

Hello, I'm MU.I am using Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line to go to school. This line is very crowded every morning. The getting on rate becomes about 200% by the section and the time . The express is more. It is hard to breathe!!So, I get tired very much every day. The train often be delayed because of congestion. Then, Tokyu started a new diagram this month to solve congestion and the delay.The express was changed by the local train between Futako-Tamagawa Station and Sibuya Station at the peak. Congestion is leveled though the time required increase.But I don't have actual feeling so much. Train is crowded as before, and it is sometimes delayed. It is inevitable because I live in the center of the city. The most important things is that a train runs safely even if it gets crowded and it takes time. However,I am sometimes weary of taking crowded train. I become a feeling like a grain of rice of the rice ball.

No comments: