Google

Monday, April 30, 2007

Eagles

Do you know the band "Eagles"? They are the greatest rock band in America in 1970's. Their famous songs are "Take it easy", "Desperado", "Witchy woman" and so on. In Japan, especially "Take it easy" is very famous because it has been used as the back ground music on TV. Also, "Desperado" was the BGM of the "The Glourious Family" which is very famous Japanese drama. Desperado means that a man who does dangerous things without caring about himself. I like that drama, so I also like "Desperado". Nowadays, many good American POPs are born, but I like 1970's songs like Eagles' songs very much. What is your favorite oldies?

1 comment:

RYU said...

My mother often listens "Beatles".
I listened their songs. Their music is soft. It makes me comfortable.
But I don't listen so much, I want to do more.