Google

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

I live in the country, but I had never seen a shooting star. So I didn't believe in the shooting star. In March, I went to Kiyosato in Yamanashi with my club members. Kiyosato was very beautiful city! I felt good because of flesh air. At night, I was gazing out on the a beautiful starry sky. At the time I could see some twinkle thing moved! "A shooting star!!" I thought. " I could see the star!!" I was very exciting. That was my first time to see the shooting star. I want to see it again, but I couldn't. Because the star was very fast, I could't wish on a star. Any way I was very happy to see the star!! Have you ever seen a shooting star?

2 comments:

paruma said...

I had seen it twice. That was beautiful, but I can't wish because it was very fast. I want to see it again.

Luke said...

I've seen a shooting star once, too.
However, I neither could wish for the star.