Google

Friday, April 20, 2007

Traveling

My hobby is traveling. I have traveled many places in Japan before, but I haven't been to foreign countries. At last, I took a trip to Korea with my friends last week. We went to Seoul; Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun Market. Korean town was very lively with people and food was very delicious especially Kimuchi. We had a good time for three days. Korea is very near Japan, but the culture was very different. Japan and Korea have the historical feud and yet some of the old don't have a good image each other. But nowadays the two countries have many exchanges through music, drama, and food. The past can't be changed but the gap between the two can be narrowed. Traveling gives me a chance to think over many things. So I like traveling and I want to go on a next trip early!!

1 comment:

PERIDOT said...

I've never gone abroad but I went to Hokkaido alone in spring vacation. Traveling is very interesting! I want traveling somewhere too!