Google

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

To all Global Chat Bloggers

Hi to everyone using this blog! I have been making some changes to the layout and design features so if you think maybe you're in the wrong place, don't worry, this is still Global Chat, a forum for people all over the world to communicate and interact. One of the key elements of our postmodern global environment seems to be change, and that has been the driving force behind the recent design upgrade. So relax, enjoy and continue in the new-look environment....

3 comments:

shit said...

English is very difficult.
I read blog a little.

KM said...

I think English is important.
So I like English.

RYU said...

I think this blog makes my English skill higher and higher,because I can know various thought.
So I challenge to look this blog everyday.