Google

Monday, April 23, 2007

Shunsuke Nakamura

Do you know Shunsuke Nakamura? Maybe most Japanese people have heard his name. He is a very famous soccer player not only in Japan, but in the world. He joined the last World Cup in Germany. Now he plays in Scotland. He belong to the team, Celtic FC and play in Scotland League. Yesterday, he got a goal in free kick and was selected the MVP. That is amazing!! He is the first man to be selected it in Japan. Of course, Celtic won the championship. He contributed to it very much. I'm proud of him and I hope his next success.

4 comments:

tomoha said...

I didn't know that news! He is very wonderful! I hope his next success, too.

beaver said...

I also didn't know that news. I'm proud of him as Japanese. Now, many Japanese athletes play in the world. I hope that more Japanese athletes move in the world.

obachan said...

I like to watch the soccer game.So when I heard this news ,I was very glad.I hope his next success,too.

MOON said...

I have been playing soccer for more than 16 years.I love soccer, of course.So I'm very happy to hear and read the news.I hope that he will lead Japan to win the next world cup in South Africa.