Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Terrorism in Baghdad

Hallo, Sebastian! This is Tomokatsu. I’m your English class student. I watched the news on television in the morning. The news reported on the act of terrorism in Baghdad. Eight people were killed by this act. I felt really sad when I watched the news. What did the terrorists want to tell us? I don’t know what they want ,but I think that terrorism engenders nothing. Perhaps we can understand the thing disgust them. However, we can’t understand what they want because their act is only violence and they didn’t call on us to change our notion. I think that the terrorists should to use not weapons but their speech. If they do so, we can understand what they want. How do you think? See you next class, Sebastian!

1 comment:

yu said...

I agree with you.
They should not kill people.
we should consider their thought.