Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Night Museum

Hello!! I'm a japanese college student. Today, I write my first blog for homework. The other day, I went and saw a movie named "Night Museum". It came up to my expectations!! I love fantastic movie like this. I think everyone (from children to old people) can enjoy seeing this movie. It has some elements like thrilling, heart-warming, and funny. I won't tell about it's story, but I really want to push it!!! Well, I 'll finish my first blog soon today. Bye-bye.

4 comments:

yuya-u said...

"Night Museum" has heard that it is funny.I want to see, but it cannot make time easily・・・
I would like to wait for the sale of DVD.

Double X said...

I am not looking at the movie recently.
I saw recently the movie is STER WARS Episode3.
I am interested in Night Museum.
I want to see this movie.

B.R said...

night museum...
i don't would like to watch this movie...
i cannot understand american joke sense...
my favorite comedy is japanese owarai! 'cause i'm japanese!

Winona said...

Me as for this movie as many as 2 times you saw. I laughed at the cinema. And you were impressed. The movie is good truly.