Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Chinese Premier

Hello, Brooke and everyone. My name is Paruma. I had many part time jobs until now so my posting was so late. I will talk about the Chinese Premier, Wen Jiabao . He visited Japan on April 12 and stayed for 3 days. He interviewed with the founder of Soka University, Dr, Ikeda. They celebrated about "35 th Anniversary of Nomalizations between Japan and China." They wished for friendship between Japan and China in the future. Dr. Wen Jiabao tried to visit Japanese people. For example, He jogged at Yoyogi Park. I amazed his action and I moved. We should respect his posture. We have many problem between Japan and China such as history, Yasukuni Shrine...etc, but we have to be affiliation. I think Japanese people should consider to global news. Latest young pepole don't have concern about global news. Considering is the first step of affiliation between Japan and China and some global ploblem. How do you think about affiliation between Japan and China in the future? Please tell me your ideas and thoughts.

No comments: