Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No Car Day and Car Free Day

Do you know No Car day or Car Free day? I think that many people in Japan don't know such words. Actually, I am Japanese, so I had not known and heard such days before I read a news article. It said Chinese government had published they excute No Car day every September 22. No Car day is a campaign which is one of the way to control the quantity of traffic of cars and which is expected to untie a traffic jam and control air pollution. There is Car Free day in Europe on September 22. Car Free day is a project which completely control using cars. In Japan, some Civil Services have excuted No Car day. But I think it has not taken root in Japan yet. For our earth, we need to excute it more strictly.

1 comment:

orange said...

I surprised that there is “no car day”in China and Europe.I think it's a revolutionary system!! It can reduce grobal warming that refrain using cars. Japan should set the day following other countries...