Google

Thursday, April 19, 2007

How to overcome being nervous

When do you feel be nervous? This answer is not only one. So many men, so many minds. Especially, I feel when I attend the first class in the university. Is this class strict? Is any friend here? Can I understand this class? Many questions run around and crash in my head. One day, I notice one fact. When I am nervous, I am looking forward to something. So, being nervous is not just bad situation. You may be excited! I hope you enjoy feeling nervous.

1 comment:

Dreamb said...

Hi! liz.
Your thought is very interesting.
I've ever thought that being nervous is just bat situation. But you show me new thought, and it makes me emancipate from pressure that I mustn't get nervous and fail.
I want to be calm enough to enjoy that situation.