Google

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

family's holiday

Yesterday I went to Yokohama with my parents. They came from my hometown and they said they want to eat Chinese food and see sea, so I took them to Yokohama. At Yamashita park, there are many people and enjoy seeing sea and playing each other. Then I thought there are many families with their children. When we rode a ship, almost all of crew were families. This situation makes me happy. I also had the experiences that my parents took me everywhere. I think this experience grow up children well.

2 comments:

yuya-u said...

I go to Yokohama well, too. But, it is not to have still eaten its way in a Chinatown. Because I eat lightly, I think it to be quite hard. In addition, I want to go to Yokohama to buy even clothes.

omochi said...

I want to go to Yokohama. I have not been to Yokohama. But I know there is a very popular place.I will plan for going Yokohama with my friends.