Google

Sunday, June 03, 2007

ZARD

The other day, Ms. Sakai, a vocal of ZARD died in the hospital. She is said to have fallen off steps accidentally. I like ZARD and have its best album, so I was very very sad to hear the news. ZARD released some popular songs, such as "Makenaide", "My friend", "Yureruomoi" and so on. If you don't know these songs, you should buy ZARD' CDs. After her death, the CDs are sold more. By the way, did she really die accidentally. According to one newspaper, she killed herself because handrails of steps in the hospital are high. She had cancer and was suffering badly from it. I think she committed suicide because of cancer. Anyway, her death causes big grief to many people in Japan.

2 comments:

KOSUKE said...

I like ZARD too. So when I heard the news, I was very sad. I believe that she did not committed suicide.

B.R said...

Is this topic global?