Google

Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy birthday to me

I will be 20 in a week. It is the age of becoming an adult. However, what is the difference between birthday and the day before? I am a child today and tomorrow is an adult? It is allowed to drink in this island being 20. It is allowed to smoke in this far east country being so called "adult". It is hard for me to be an adult in a day, I think. I will be 20 in a week. I do not know what is "adult" because I am an child now. I am preparing for my birthday holding a lighter and a corkscrew in my hands.

1 comment:

snow said...

Happy birthday!
Yesterday, I had a birthday party of my friends. They also became 20 years old last week.
I think that you don't have to be an adult hastily. No one will be it so soon. We become an adult gradually and without notice.