Google

Thursday, October 04, 2007

CHANGE OF JAPANESE BODY

According to a research of a ministory of economic industory, the body of Japanese has changing for this 12 years. The body of men has got bigger. In particular men who belong to middle age tend to be fatter. On the other hand, women has got slender because of the trend of losing weight. Because the body is closely connected with the life style, I think changeing of the body means changing the life style. Anyway, I think people should live a healty life.

2 comments:

matcha said...

I agree with you. It is important to live a healthy life. If everybody have well balanced diet and exercise there would be very few people worry with their body. Changing a little of our lifestyle can avoid many kinds of disease, I think.

kitty said...

I think this trend is not good besause both too fat and too skinny are unheakthy.
To keep healthy, people shold take healthy life.