Google

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The eighth baby put in the baby post in Kumamoto

Since the news that the Japan's first baby post was set in Kumamoto has settled down, we do not hear much about the baby post these days. I was surprised to see the web page saying that the eighth baby was put in the baby post in Kumamoto in the end of last month. While I was curious about other news, eight babies were already abondoned by their parents. I think that it is a very big number. We need to find solutions for this situation immediately.

3 comments:

snow said...

I think too. Eight is very high!
I wish parents took care of own baby.

Kuro said...

I think so too . By my reckoning , one child was abondoned in every month since the baby post was set . I think this is a serious ploblem . I think parents must be more responsible for their children .

candy said...

I have thought that the set of baby post will bribg good opportunity for babies abondaned by their parents.
But now I wonder if it is really true...