Google

Monday, October 08, 2007

A man died in a diving

Oct 6, a man died in Izu Oshima. When he practiced diving, he was thrown into a panic. Because this diving was the first time for him. The sea is so beautiful and it gives usentertainment. In the sea, We enjoy variety of activities. For example; swimming, surfing, crusing, bodyboarding,and diving. But at the same time, it becames so terrible and sometimes gives us some damage if we don't have appropriate knowledge and skills. We have to get enough ready for any cases whether you are an amateur or a professional.

4 comments:

M.J. said...

I agree to your opinion. Surprisingly, one of my friend also go diving now. So first I saw this article, I thought it was the matter of him. Fortunately it was not, but we should consider such a dangerous entertainment.

Gloria said...

I think so too. I got driver's license recently, so I felt that I should be careful when I drive.

victoria said...

yea exactly.
I also like to go to the beach and swim,and I feel like im safe because im careful not to be lose my way in the sea. But there is no absolute safety...
so i think this article tells us we have to be too careful when we are in the sea,right?

obachan said...

I am agreeable in your opinion, too. The sea is a very pleasant place. However, it is necessary for us to pay attention. We must not be careless.