Google

Monday, October 08, 2007

Health & Sports Day

Today is Health & Sports Day . It was being written," Child's physical strength comes from play. " in today's newspaper. Child's physical strength and motor function seem to have fallen greatly every year. For instance, the child's fracture has increased to about 1.5 times compared with ten years ago. Moreover, the child of the Metaboricc syndrome is remarkable, too. I think that the chance and the place where the child makes physical strength while playing have decreased as a cause. Moreover, I think that it is a cause to acquire the custom of indoors playing by video games than moving the body and playing. I often run outside and played when I am a school child. I want you to know the pleasure of play by using the body also for children today.

1 comment:

ANNA said...

I agree to your opinion. These days children have too little chance to know the pleasure of moving bodies. One of the cause is the increasing thinking that emphasis the imortance of cleaness, I think. Parents too make much of it, doesn't they??